~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Thursday, December 6, 2007

Last Man Standing

Well, Dimples is now barfing. I am now the only person in my family that has not thrown up in the past 24 hours. What are the odds of me making it through this?

The points against are that I have been in contact with a lot of barf in the last 24 hours. I also am a bit nauseated, but maybe that's because I have been in contact with a lot of barf in the last 24 hours.

The points for are that I have not thrown up due to illness since I was in kindergarten.

Will I succumb?

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

All this talk of barf is making me nauseated. The power of suggestion is great. Especially when I've lived with it nigh on a week and have yet to succumb. Is that roiling in my stomach the flu or worry about getting the flu?

I find it hilarious that you, the nurse, call it barf while your wife consistently uses the word vomit. If she said emesis, I'd go over the ledge into hysteria.