~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No theme today

I updated my profile, and apparently you are not supposed to put real names is Blogs? Is that to protect from identity theft or stalkers? If stalkers, then how sad would that person be if they were staking Nurse Boy. He even talks about himself in the third person. Anyway, if someone reads my previous posts, they might be able to crack the code. My profile says that 53 people have accessed it. I only think that I am responsible for about 45 of those hits. I'm feeling the love. I might be able to get used to this blogging thing.

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

You'll be glad you used pseudonyms the first time some freaky person leaves a comment. That's all I have to say about that. And no, I'm not the freaky person I'm talking about.