~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday's Random Musings

in pictures...

Today was a day for some fun in the form of sprinkles and sugar!
Today you don't get random thoughts, just random pictures. I called in some help in the form of two grandmas. One was my very excited mom, aka, "Bubby" to my little ones. The other was a dear friend who considers herself a grandmother to many. They both made the time delightful! I put my OCD aside and we went to town!



And, NO, my kitchen will never be the same again! I am pretty sure we will be picking up sprinkles well into the hot summer months!

2 comments:

Boy Mom said...

Yum, my favorite, I'll be right over.

Anonymous said...

The cookies are going like hotcakes here at work. The cake balls? Thats another story.
NB