~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Drumroll, please...

Today has been so busy and crazy that I don't even have time for an official post... but, I DO have a winner of a $50 gift certificate to CSN.com!!!

The random winner is....

Ruby Red Slippers at Lions, Tigers, and Boys, Oh My!

How exciting!!  I wish all of you could have won!!  Congrats to my dear bloggy friend, Ruby Red Slippers!  She and I have spent the last 2 years chatting back and forth between our blogs.  She has three handsome boys and is a teacher who is currently staying home.  (Sounds kind of familiar, huh?)  If you haven't visited her blog, what are you waiting for?!

A big thank you to CSN and all of my dear bloggy friends and readers!!

4 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Merci!
Thank You!
How wonderful...a much needed boost today!
:)

Rachel said...

That's terrific! So glad she was the winner because we *heart* her too!

Thanks for hosting this fun giveaway!

Boy Mom said...

Way to go Ruby Red Slippers. Great contest Mrs. NB

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats to Ruby Red Slippers. How fun for her.