So Boy Mom told me I had to do a letter. I started my list on the letter F, but the Mrs. told me that I had to do another letter. She gave me the letter "S". I told her it would be really easy, but she told me I had to maintain a G rating. That will make it a little more difficult, but we'll see how I do. So here are my ten favorite things that start with "S".
1. Steak-I like mine medium rare. Marinate in teriakyi, add some mushrooms and some potatoes on the side, and I am in heaven.
2. Songs-My favorite time in church is singing praise and worship. The people around me don't like my singing, but I love to do it. There is no better way for me to feel close to God.
3. Survivor-Yes, that show is still on. It is the reason that I bought a DVR. I love to watch it and analyze it. I tell you what, I could win that thing. It is always the useless people who make it to the end because they are not a threat. If only there wasn't that whole being away for more then 40 days and eating things that are still moving. That's sort of a deal breaker.
4. Sugar cereal-The Mrs. mentioned my affinity for Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. I tell you what, that is ecstasy in a bowl. I once heard that crack addicts eat a lot of sugar cereal. Well, give me a pipe and 3 inch mattress in the corner, because if I get to eat PBCC all day long, I'm in!
5. Snaring polyps-You had to know work would make it's way in here somehow. When doing a Colonoscopy and you find a polyp (An abnormal growth in the colon. Some types if left to grow can turn into a cancer), you take out a snare and lop the sucker off. You get to play with electricity too, what better fun can be had?
6. Soccer-I hate to watch it on TV, but Saturday soccer games that my boys play in are as fun as it gets. I try not to embarrass the kids too much on the side lines screaming, I mean giving instructions. It is fun to see my kids go all out at anything other than hurting one another.
7. Sleep-I hear it's great.
8. Smiles-Seeing and hearing my kids laugh and have a good time is great therapy.
9. Showers-I love hot showers. I love to stand there in a steam induced trance and feel the stress of the world wash off of me and spin down the drain. I love the feeling of being clean. I love that all I can hear and feel is what is inside that shower. Then the hot water runs out and I hate the shower.
10. Spending time with the Mrs. Now, I am not going to get all sappy here like last week. The Mrs. let everyone know on Monday that it ain't always a fairy tale around here. With that said, she is the one person in this world that I enjoy being around the most. We met when we were 18, and with 36 being just around the corner, there is no person that I would rather spend half my life with. I know her more than anyone in the world, and I am still getting to know her.
That is my list. Have a Super day.
16 hours ago