Mrs. Nurse Boy here.
It is Monday. I am tired. I need to straighten up the house, run some (not so fun) errands, and (of course) do a few loads of laundry. Sounds exciting, huh?!
Time for some randomness...
* My closet is a MESS. I really need to do something about it, but the sight of it paralyzes me. I think I will just close the door and ignore it.
* A few weeks ago we thought we heard a squirrel in the attic. We immediately called a company to go check out the situation. $149 and 20 minutes later, the overpaid man in the jumpsuit tells us we have mice in the attic. Another $16 later, Nurse Boy enters the attic with enough traps to make the mice pack up and move. He catches nothing... because we don't have mice. No critters. Just some cobwebs. And, a depleted bank account. Apparently, we were just imagining things.
* It is expensive to use your imagination.
* Yesterday I found my husband watching football in our bedroom while laying on a pile of clean laundry. I couldn't believe my eyes. When I inquired as to why in the world wasn't he FOLDING the laundry, he looked surprised. In his defense, he said he was "resting gently beside our clothes" and he was eventually going to fold them. (Liar!)
* You will be happy to know that I let him live.
* This year the kids will be spending every Sunday evening at Awana while Nurse Boy and I will have a weekly date night. We all are loving it!
* I NEED an eyebrow wax ASAP! It is surprising just how happy that can make me feel. It is an instant pick me up.
* It is starting to feel like fall and I am loving it! And, craving all things pumpkin.
* Pumpkin + hot chocolate= 2 of my favorite fall things. Not necessarily together.
* Bruiser pulled his first all nighter at a sleepover this weekend. He came home in tears and begging to go straight to bed. He spent the day redefining the word "crabby."
* Note to self: NO MORE sleepovers for Bruiser. My patience can't take it.
Come back next TUESDAY for a fabulous giveaway from CSN stores!!! Yet another chance to win an opportunity to do some online shopping for FREE! I love giving stuff away!
1 day ago