~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Friday, June 27, 2008

Nurse Boy is a Liar!

You guessed it. Mrs. Nurse Boy here.

Ignore the last post... well, at least the statement that it will be the last post. We will keep posting. Well, I will. I am guessing I won't be seeing too much of Nurse Boy for the next 3 years. Well, with the whole working full time to support the family all while going to school. We know this decision will ultimately be rewarding, but it will be very challenging while we are striving for the goal.

(And we won't even talk about the financial aspect of going to school with 3 children. Sometimes that just seems so scary. But, I digress.)

It WILL be worth it! I really do look forward to supporting Nurse Boy as he follows his dream and his calling. I pray for God's grace and provisions through it all.

No comments: