~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pretty in Pink?

Mrs. Nurse Boy here. I have been trying to get Nurse Boy to do some blogging, since I know you all read this because of him. No matter how funny I try to be, I can't hold a candle to him. Nor should I, since he is often known as Gas Boy around here. (I am so getting in trouble for that one :0) However, life is weighing a little heavy around here. When life gets serious, Nurse Boy stops blogging. We keep having discussions about his new job, his schooling, the boys' private schooling, our old cars, Emma's need for furniture....the list really does go on and on. Are you seeing money signs yet? Because we are! But, God is faithful! But, that is a topic for another day.

So, have you ever caught your kids doing something that is a HUGE no, no and wanted to laugh out loud? Or, even worse, take a picture of it? A few months ago my two year old was very quiet. Instead of realizing that something must be very wrong, I was enjoying a nice quiet moment. After all, she is my third. Pretty soon I couldn't ignore it any longer.

I immediately found Sweet Pea in the bathroom with her grubby little fingers in my makeup. Oh, did she look pretty! I whispered to Dimples to get my camera, while firmly telling her to NEVER, EVER get into Mommy's makeup. When Dimples brought me the camera, I started taking pictures while lecturing her on makeup no, no's. I didn't want her to know just how funny it was, but I had to record the memory to blow up into poster size on the day of her high school graduation. (And don't think I won't!)

So, now I will post it on the internet for everyone to see...

Don't you just love how she caked it on and around her eyes.? Yes, Sweet Pea, Mommy does that, too. That's because having three kids has given her very dark circles under her eyes. The doctor says they will fade in about 18 years or so, right after my crow's feet come in.

What a mess! I must share that she did NOT get any makeup on her clothes. After all, she IS a girl!

So, what do you all think? Should I eBay what is left of the makeup?

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

You might make a grand and get a book contract. It worked for that woman in Ohio. Because I Said So or some such.