- for your 2 year old to play in the toilet with her toothbrush? While sucking on the openned tube of toothpaste?
- to find you son's missing flip flop in the gutters?
- to have toys in every crevice of every room?
- for your son to grow out of all of his jeans in one week?
- for your freshly mopped floor to be covered with an unknown sticky substance 5 minutes later?
- to always have at least 3 loads of laundry in the hamper (even if you spent the entire day doing the laundry)?
- to always have a dishwasher FULL of dirty dishes?
- to ALWAYS have urine behind the toilet?
- to be interrupted at least 16 times for every 5 minute conversation you attempt to have with your husband?
- to lock yourself in your room or the bathroom in order to be able to talk on the phone?
- to count down the days until school starts? (18)
I am beginning to think we are not normal...
And, if this is normal, can't I be weird on occasion?
Mrs. Nurse Boy, signing off for another "normal" day...