~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Baby...

Mrs. Nurse Boy here. WHERE is Nurse Boy, anyway? I think it is about time he blog again!


O.K. I know this is a boring topic. But, it is my (oops, Nurse Boy's) blog, so I get to pick the topics. My baby is about to go to kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN. You could say that Bruiser is not my baby, but TRUST me, they are ALL my babies and always will be. I have stayed home with him for almost 6 years. Oh, he is all boy and makes me grit my teeth daily, but he is so much fun. He truly loves his siblings. And his parents. And all of his grandparents. And even his friends. And, most importantly, he loves Jesus. He really is a pretty loving guy. Here is a picture of him with his new school 'do. He thinks he looks really cool when he gels it and styles it. I think he looks really GROWN. :0(

I will be o.k. I can do this, RIGHT? I was easier with Dimples. I worked part time at his school when he went to half day kindergarten. We still saw a lot of each other. Bruiser is going to full day kindergarten without me. I know he will be o.k. He is at an awesome school with a loving, Christian teacher. I just don't know how I am going to handle it...

So, I will sign off with a picture of how I will always remember Bruiser. My baby who thinks he is so cool. Yet, I know he still has a lot of growing up to do.

Take all the time you need!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you don't do the "ugly cry" like I did on AM's first day. Pastor P still watches me with caution on the first day.

Seriously, though, I understand :). They never seem "ready", do they? Or is it that WE aren't "ready"?

Chaos-Jamie said...

I'm not ready. I'm not even ready to send the big two. I yelled too much to feel good about my summer--which makes me not want to let them go until I've made some good memories. And even then.

Our parents had it so easy when sending them down the street to school was the only good and acceptable way to do things.

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to send AM this year because HE'S so ready to go back. Plus, we're starting to get on each other's nerves a little.

I am not, however, looking forward to the nightly battle of the homework.