~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Sunday, August 10, 2008

She Did WHAT?

Mrs. Nurse Boy here.

So last night Nurse Boy was gone. No problem! He took Bruiser with him. Even less of a problem! Dimples had his best friend over, which meant that it was really Sweet Pea and I hanging out for the evening. No matter how much I begged and pleaded ,the boys really weren't interested in teaching an old woman how to beat the pulp out of the bad guys on PlayStation's version of Spiderman. Whatever...

So, when Sweet Pea was napping and the boys were saving the world in PlayStation land, I did what only comes natural. I did the laundry. I know, it was one wild Saturday night! I wish I could tell you that I was sipping a Starbucks and watching a chick flick while I folded. Now THAT would have been exciting. I think I had some rerun of Full House on or something. Hey, it is called cable with 100 channels of infomercials. It is worth every penny (at least that is what I tell myself when I write the check every month).

Anyway, when I heard Sweet Pea stirring in her bed, I ran to the basement to put in one more load of laundry. This took MAYBE three minutes. Bad idea. Little did I know that this gave her time to finger paint her body and her bed with her own POOP! That's right, my little girly, girl played in her poop! I opened the door to nothing but foolishness and mayhem! She immediately started crying when I entered the room. I guess that the sight of my face made her realize that this was a bad idea? I just can't understand why she EVER thought this might be a good idea. Why did she think it would be fun to cover herself in smelly, mushy, brown stuff? Maybe she saw one of my makeover shows where they took a mud bath? If only that was mud that I smelled!

In all fairness, I think each of the boys experimented with a body poop mask as well. I remember when Bruiser did it. At least Nurse Boy was home for that one. He took the gross kid and I took the laundry. (Are we seeing a theme here? I can NEVER get away from that laundry.) I was sure the girl wouldn't do it! It took all of me not to call Nurse Boy and tell him that I hoped HE was having fun, because I sure wasn't!

Sweet Pea is back to looking like a delicate flower. The clean up wasn't pretty, though. Let me just say that I had to trim her fingernails, because that WASN'T dirt trapped under there...

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Did that ice cream get her bowels going? Maybe she is lactose intolerant.

mommy4life said...

I wonder if this type of situation is what started "you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater"...