~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Friday, September 26, 2008

Snack time!



Mrs. Nurse Boy here.

THIS is what I have to live with!!!

Dimples came out of the kitchen yesterday looking like this. He proudly announced, "I think I just might need to trim my nose hairs. What do you think?"

Needless to say, Nurse Boy and I lost it. I must admit, it was funny. Gross, but funny.

The best part? Sweet Pea was jealous that she didn't have a "snack." She kept asking for Dimples' pretzels while trying to grab them out of his nose.

Maybe this just all seems normal to her...

When I had Bruiser, someone gave me a frame that said, "There is a special place in heaven for mothers of little boys." All I am saying is, I AM COUNTING ON IT!!!!

1 comment:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

And just what are these said snacks called? Booger Bites?