~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fare!

Mrs. Nurse Boy here.

Time for another Friday Fare! After you finish all of your holiday shopping on this fine Black Friday and are sick and tired of leftover turkey, you just might want to try my next easy recipe.

Honey Drumsticks
1/2 cup honey
1/2 ketchup
1 Tbs. soy sauce
2 tsp. ginger (I do not use fresh. C'mon, I have three kids. Who has time?!)
10 chicken drumsticks (I like to also use thighs to mix it up a little.)

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking pan with foil or nonstick spray. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss chicken to coat. Place on pan and bake 30 minutes.

This stuff is great and is a hit in my home! It is also FABULOUS on the grill.

Enjoy!

We are heading out to the movies later on. I'll let you all have the bargains today. I am choosing my sanity!

1 comment:

Boy Mom said...

Yum! And I just bought drumsticks for .89 a lbs I'll try for Sunday dinner.

Great choice on the sanity, I choose a walk and mopping the kitchen floor:]