~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Monday, November 16, 2009

Double Digits!

Mrs. Nurse Boy here.

I know it is Monday, but my random musings will have to wait until next week. Dimples celebrated his 10th birthday yesterday.

How is that possible?


I have NO idea!!


I remember the day of his birth so well. I remember every detail, every emotion, every scary moment, and every happy tear. It was an emotional day that changed me forever.


Dimples was our first born. He was the first to make me a mom and the first to make us a family. Nurse Boy and I had no idea how much our lives were going to change. We also could never have predicted how full our lives would become.


Happy 10th Birthday, Dimples!

You are an amazing boy! You are a natural born leader, you love spending time with family and friends, you are a hard worker, your passion for learning is contagious, and your kindness is heart warming. You love God and desire to serve Him well. You enjoy almost anything that involves some form of competition, but aren't afraid to lose. You always desire to do your best and aren't afraid of a challenge.

We are so proud of the gentleman you are becoming. We pray you continue to follow the Lord with all of your heart. May you continue to be an encourager to those you are around. Your fun personality and amazing smile are your best trademarks. Use them well!

Happy Birthday, Dimples!

16 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy cow!!! Double digits (does it make you feel old... we'll be trying out double digits next year)?!! Happy Birthday Dimples!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Yes, Brandi, yes it does make me feel old!!!! ;0)

Mrs. NB

Rachel said...

Awww! I want Itty Bit to grow up just like him!

(and how did YOUR kid end up with dimples, while mind didn't?!?! :)

Happy Birthday kiddo!

Suz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIMPLES!

Only a wonderful mother can write a post such as this. Your are an amazing woman, mother, and example.

Thanks

Luvs

Suz

Suz said...

Oh hey I need some blogging training. I want to make a quick link for my cakes. How do I create a list of themes, faith, family time etcc?

suz

Emily said...

Wow...10! It seems like such a big number! Happy Birthday, Dimples!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!!!
I could say "ditto" to your post...I have so many of the same feelings of being a mom-

Kmama said...

Happy Birthday Dimples!

You sound like you make your parents proud. Good for you!

momstheword said...

Happy Birthday to your boy. Our firstborn keeps getting older and older and I have no idea how that keeps happening!!!!

Kari said...

Happy 10th Dimples. Beautiful post from a beautiful mom to her handsome son! What a wonderful milestone. Yay for 10!

Shana Putnam said...

Happy birthday!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to Dimples...He is so handsome & sounds like a wonderful 10 year old!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Dimples! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Dimples!!!

Boy Mom said...

Happy Birthday you handsome, dimpled, hunk of awesome!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Happy, Happy birthday, Dimples!