And, that IS saying a lot.
(We are still holding out hope for my father.)
3 Tablespoon butter or margarine
1/2 cup flour (I normally like to use wheat flour, but the white flour really is the tastiest in this recipe. But, you CAN use wheat. It will just have a different texture.)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Beat the eggs well.
2. Next, add flour and salt. Beat until smooth.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave and pour it into the egg mixture. Add the milk and beat until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a large, well greased oven-proof frying pan or dish. (I use a deep pie plate.)
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees, then turn the temperature of the oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 10 more minutes.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar! (You can also top with honey, jam, or syrup.) Cut into wedges and enjoy. So good for ANY meal!
Maybe I should sign Dimples up for some classes? I really COULD use a break around here...