I received this award from a new bloggy friend a few weeks back. Go over and meet Jillian at It All Began With a Man in a Black Jeep. She is expecting her first baby any day now!
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).
Well, I am not one who likes to toot my own horn, but then again, who does?! OK, we all know some people who do and THAT is why many of us are afraid to do the same thing...
Here it goes!
1. I can clean a bathroom faster than a speeding bullet. And, don't even get me started on how fast I can fill a shopping cart.
2. My skin is so pasty white that my dad often says that I am a little "too white." You will not see me with a tan. Ever. It is impossible. Sunburns on the other hand...
3. I think talking on the phone should be an Olympic sport and I would win the gold medal.
4. I am smarter than 90 percent of the people on reality TV. (I should know, since I love me some good, clean reality TV.) And, yes, I realize that isn't saying much...
5. I believe bigger is better when it comes to jewelry, especially diamonds. Love them!
6. I have "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown memorized. I am holding out hope that this will somehow come in handy when I decide to enter back into the professional world. Here's hoping... but, I have my doubts.
7. I am obsessed with vacuuming and love my Dyson (also known as Derek) way more than I should.
Now to tag some friends who are Awe-summm:
Mummy McTavish over at Samster.com. If you read the comments on our blog, you already know that her comments are funnier than our posts. Hands down.
Lisa over at Boondock Ramblings. She has me in stitches most days. Plus, you often get to see pictures of her precious little boy.
Boy Mom over at Boys R Us. Another awe-summm commenter and someone I consider a friend, even though we haven't met in real life. Yet.
Tiffany over at Rural Chaos . Another new discovery. I love that she is probably the polar opposite of me. She lives in the country and thinks pigs are cute...not to mention the other small creatures that she runs into on a daily basis.
Mother Mayhem is another woman I enjoy checking in on. She is such a loving mother!
And, I can't forget Suz. She is best friends with Boy Mom in real life. I can't wait until I get to be their third wheel. Plus, she makes the most adorable cakes!
I hope everyone has an AWE-SUMMMM DAY!!!!