~Poop On Jelly~

Our Family's Bitter/Sweet Life



Friday, October 3, 2008

More Humble Pie

Mrs. Nurse Boy here (again, 2 posts in one day! CRAZY! Truth is, my house needs to be cleaned and I don't want to do it. So, here I am, wasting time...)

I had to take Bruiser to the doctor today. He has had a rash on his bum for the last 3 weeks. (That's right! I am sharing info about my son's bum on the Internet. Boy, are my kids going to love me when they hit the teen years!!)

When we entered the doctor's office, I saw on the front cover of a local magazine that our doctor was just named the best physician in town. Yay!!! I have been saying this for the last 12 years. Finally, I got something right! But, that is just a side note...

I have a beef with my toilet training daughter. Why is it, since birth, she HAS to poop EVERY! SINGLE! TIME! she enters the doctor's office?! I am pretty sure the entire staff thinks my family needs to bathe more often. The office is small and stuffy; therefore, smells seem to linger in there FOREVER.

Sweet Pea, you are potty training. Mommy has been staying home for 2 weeks to make sure you don't have any accidents. You haven't pooped at 11:30 a.m. for the last 2 weeks. Why today? Why in that small, stuffy office? Why when I am bragging about how you are now going potty in the toilet? Why when I am pressed for time?

I know, I know. To keep me humble. I get it. Just do all of your business in the potty from now on, OK?

No comments: